Dabo Swinney and his Clemson Tigers were put to bed early on Saturday night by the Florida State Seminoles. A 51-14 butt whoopin’ later, and Coach Swinney has gone “Full Dabo” on the world.
Not only does Dabo believe that the ‘Noles aren’t “that much better” than the Tigers, but he also thinks that Clemson would win five out of 10 meetings between the two schools.
Could he have been confused when talking to reporters? No, because Dabo is never confused.
Here are 10 other beliefs that Dabo has on a daily basis (Note: We have no confirmation on whether or not these are true):
- Clemson really has a rich football history.
- The Hooters girls are really into him.
- He’s the best coach in South Carolina.
- The ACC is as good as the SEC.
- Clemson is the real “Death Valley.”
- He could score Kate Upton’s phone number.
- Clemson is the capital of South Carolina.
- Clemsoning is not a real “thing.”
- No. 9 is the new No. 1.
- Cats are better than dogs.
Remember folks, never go “Full Dabo.”