Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. In a large pot, cover potatoes with cold water.
2. Add the 2 tablespoons of salt; bring potatoes to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander and allow to cool.
5. In a food processor, puree the avocado, lime zest and juice, garlic, cilantro, mayonnaise, and remaining salt, until smooth.
(If the dressing seems too thick, add a tablespoon or so of hot water)
6. Cut the potatoes into bite-size chunks (leaving the skin on); place them in a large bowl with the celery.
7. Scrape in the avocado mixture with a rubber spatula and gently stir it all together.
8. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.