Total Time: 50-55 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, crumbled
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups sweet corn (frozen)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 (17 oz) container of Greek yogurt
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 5 oz monterey jack cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
- Leaving grease in skillet, remove bacon and place on a plate lined with paper towels, to drain.
- Add corn to the skillet with bacon grease, cooking and stirring until golden (about 6-8 minutes).
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer corn to a large mixing bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; add onions, red peppers, salt and pepper.
- Cook until softened, about 5 minutes; add in jalapeno, green onions and garlic; cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to bowl with the corn; add in yogurt, paprika, chopped bacon, and 4 ounces of each cheese.
- Stir until combined, then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot, with tortilla chips or crackers.