Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbs chopped jalapeño peppers
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, jalapeño peppers and egg yolks.
- Stir until well combined; mixture should be paste-like.
- Roll cheese mixture into small balls, using about a 1/2 tablespoon for each.
- Roll the balls in the bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.