ESPN media personality, and former NBA baller, Jalen Rose is the man and he isn’t afraid to show it.
What happens when College GameDay rolls into Bloomington for the biggest college basketball game of the year? Rose straps on his party pants and rocks out until 5:00 a.m. with Indiana students. That’s what.
It’s half his job to connect with ESPN’s audience, right? So why not do it to the fullest extent.
- “He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the ’97 Finals and didn’t actually have the flu”
- On Reggie Miller’s house burning down in 1997: “He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie’s house”
- “Joked how he couldn’t smoke weed because ‘man I work for Disney!! You don’t think they drug test us?’ ”
- “He kept asking how the hell you work a bong and after getting chirped for it, he goes ‘PLEASE. black people only use pipes if they’re smoking crack’ “
- “He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘f*** ya’ll f*** ya’ll’ “
- “5am rolls around and he gets asked what time his flight is to leave for New Orleans – ‘oh I dunno….about 2 and a half hours’ “
- On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!’ ”
You may hate it, we don’t, keep doing your thing Jalen.
As Snoop himself said, Jalen “ain’t leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin).”