Most NASCAR haters simply assume the circuit’s biggest drivers are PBR-swillin’, country music-lovin’ backwater bumpkins. These photos of Jeff Gordon’s soon-to-be-former digs, however, should paint a new light on that thought.
Gordon has put his three-bedroom, 3.5-bath New York condo up for sale for a whopping $30 million.
No, that was not a typo. Thirty-million large ones is all it’ll take to swoop up this 3,454-square foot chic condo in Manhattan.
If you do happen to have a cash flow large enough to buy this bad boy, some of the features that comes with it are (via Halstead Property):
- Central Park views from a wall of oversized windows spanning over 46 feet
- 6″ Santos Mahogany floors with solid brass in-laid edging
- Flamed absolute black granite Sushi Bar with blackened steel countertop
- Eat-in chef’s kitchen
- Italian ceramic tile flooring
- Miele/ Wolf/ Sub-Zero appliances
- Private home office
- Master suite that measures over 740 square feet, with separate dressing room and 2 walk-in closets
- Luxurious ensuite limestone bath with Boffi soaking tube