Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson stars in a new Travel Wisconsin commercial. Let’s take a few moments to run down how much awesomeness has been packed into one promo spot, shall we?
- A scenic shot of lovely, middle American Kansas: What politician wouldn’t love to use these few seconds for a campaign video?
- One of the greatest quotes in cinematic history: “We’re not in Kansas anymore.” Just awesome.
- Green Bay Packers star Jordy Nelson, a Kansas State alum, as the one who says it. Doubly awesome (sorry Bears fans).
- A pack of mini/magic Munchkin Cheeseheads, just triply awesome.
- Wisconsin in the fall, duh.
Talk about heading over the rainbow.
[H/T: NFL Reddit]