College football is set to kick off Week 5 of the 2013 season.
While Utah and UCLA watch from the comfort of their homes, the rest of the Pac-12 beats each other up. Stanford may get a tougher, than expected at least, challenge heading north to take on Washington State. The 9.5-point line is a very interesting one. The league’s favorite to take down the SEC and win a national title, Oregon, if favored to blow away a Cal team that has yet to show it can play defense.
Vegas Insider has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 5′s Pac-12 schedule. All lines are from Monday, September 23, 2013.
- Colorado (+10) at Oregon State (-10) – Saturday, September 28th at Noon PT.
- Arizona (+7) at Washington (-7) – Saturday, September 28th at 4:00PM PT.
- Stanford (-9.5) at Washington State (+9.5) – Saturday, September 28th at 7:00PM PT.
- USC (+7) at Arizona State (-7) – Saturday, September 28th at 7:30PM PT.
- California (+34.5) at Oregon (-34.5) – Saturday, September 28th at 7:30PM PT.
- Utah – OPEN
- UCLA – OPEN
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!