The Washington Huskies just trounced a Boise State team that was expected to compete for a BCS berth to open the 2013 season. This program’s star can shine brightly if a few loose balls bounce its way. Maybe a hyper-bright reflective chrome helmet will help distract the opposition enough to make that happen.
These slick lids are still in production mode and we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for the finished look.
More Wild Helmets:
- Oregon brings the next generation to ESPN’s Car Wash
- Baylor’s new chrome practically glows
- Memphis Tigers get shiny
- Western Kentucky joins the fun
- Indiana’s candy canes dome-pieces are priceless
- What’s better? Mississippi State’s golds or Ole Miss’ silvers?
- Miami of Ohio’s Zubaz helmets are the greatest/worst ever
- South Carolina goes crazy new-school
- Is Auburn going chrome as well?