Betting lines and point spreads for Week 6 of SEC play have been released. This week’s schedule features five conference games and one non-conference match-up.
Missouri at Vanderbilt and Ole Miss at Auburn are the only two games with single-digit point spreads.
Here’s a rundown of the betting lines as of Sunday, Sept. 29, courtesy of Vegas Insider.
- Georgia State at Alabama (-57.5)
- Georgia (-12) at Tennessee
- Arkansas at Florida (-12.5)
- LSU (-10.5) at Mississippi State
- Missouri at Vanderbilt (-1)
- Ole Miss (-3) at Auburn
- Kentucky at South Carolina (-22)