The early betting lines have been released for Week 7 of the 2013 SEC football season.
This Saturday brings us some very intriguing match-ups. Eleven of the 14 teams will be in action, with Mississippi State the only team playing out of conference.
Here are the early point spreads (as of Sunday), via VegasInsider.com.
- Florida at LSU (-6.5)
- Texas A&M (-6) at Ole Miss
- Bowling Green at Mississippi State (-9)
- Missouri at Georgia (-11)
- South Carolina (-7) at Arkansas
- Alabama (-27) at Kentucky