Week 4′s slate of SEC games feature two big, in-conference match-ups: Tennessee at Florida and Auburn at LSU.
The Gators will be looking for their ninth straight victory over the Volunteers, and Vegas likes their chances of doing so. Florida opened as a two touchdown favorite over the Vols.
LSU is looking stronger and stronger with each passing week — the Tigers finally seem to have a passing game — and Vegas is showing faith in where the program is headed this season. LSU is an early 16.5-point favorite to beat the revamped Auburn Tigers.
Here are the Week 4 lines as of Monday morning (via VegasInsider.com). We will keep you updated as they shift throughout the week.
- North Texas at Georgia (-32.5)
- Vanderbilt (-31.5) at Massachusetts
- Tennessee at Florida (-14)
- Troy at Mississippi State (-15)
- SMU at Texas A&M (-28.5)
- Auburn at LSU (-16.5)
- Missouri (-6) at Indiana
- Colorado State at Alabama (-39.5)
- Arkansas at Rutgers – No line as of writing