Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 16 oz cooked peeled shrimp, finely diced
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, finely diced (to taste)
- 2 tbs cilantro, minced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice; let stand for five minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, jalapenos, cilantro, and mixture from step 1; add salt, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve cold, with tortilla chips.
- (NOTE: you can make a chunkier salsa, if you prefer. Just coarsely chop all ingredients instead of dicing.)