Night in and night out, Syracuse continues to win. The Orange are coming off a thrilling victory on the road over Pittsburgh to move to 24-0 on the season and 11-0 in the ACC. The only team in the nation with a better record is Wichita State at 25-0.
But can ‘Cuse continue this road of dominance and finish out the regular season undefeated? Taking a look at the remaining schedule it is doable, but it’s going to be tough. Four out of seven games are on the road, two of them at top 20 teams in No. 8 Duke and No. 17 Virginia.
Following is a look at the Orange’s schedule, along with the percentage chance to win each game according to ESPN’s BPI.
- Feb. 15 vs. NC State – 95%
- Feb. 19 vs. Boston College – 99%
- Feb. 22 at No. 8 Duke – 45%
- Feb. 24 at Maryland – 78%
- March 1 at No. 17 Virginia – 54%
- March 4 vs. Georgia Tech – 98%
- March 9 at Florida State – 76%
Outside of the road trips to the two ranked teams, on paper the Orange have better than a 75% chance to win their remaining games. Of course, the team still has to take the hardwood and perform.