Week five of the college football season is upon us. This article will highlight the top 10 overall fantasy player rankings for this week. You’ve likely seen/heard advertisements for several daily fantasy sports websites; such as, FanDuel, DraftKings and DraftStreet. These picks should hopefully help you step right onto the daily fantasy sports scene and make an immediate profit on these soon-to-explode websites.
Daily Fantasy Sports has emerged onto the fantasy sports scene over the last several years. The industry has (and continues) to grow at an exponential rate and now is as good of a time as ever for all fantasy sports players to check out what the excitement is all about. Let’s face it: the fact that you even choose to read this article means that you’re already ahead of the curve. There are very few hobbies in the world that can both offer hours of entertainment and also bring in more income than a Johnny Manziel autograph signing, but Daily Fantasy College Football is certainly one of them. If you’re looking to get started, head on over to RotoGrinders.com where you can sign up for whichever daily fantasy site you desire through RotoGrinders’ unique links, which will grant you exclusive site specific deposit bonuses as well as access to the most comprehensive research tools on the market. Rather than wait for a payout at the end of the season, daily fantasy sports enables you to build a brand new team each week (based on a salary cap format) and offers immediate cash payouts.
For the sake of these College Football Player Rankings, I’ll list the salaries that these players will set you back on DraftKings for all games kicking off this weekend.
Week Five: College Football Player Rankings
1) Marcus Mariotta – QB – Oregon Ducks – 10,250
2) Bishop Sankey – RB – Washington Huskies – 8,750
3) Johnny Manziel – QB – Texas A&M – 12,000
4) DeAnthony Thomas – RB – Oregon – $8,000
5) Paul Richardson – WR – Colorado – $8,500
6) Tahj Boyd – QB – Clemson – 9,500
7) Brandin Cooks – WR- Oregon State – 9,750
8) Ka’Deem Carey – RB – Arizona – 7,750
9) Sean Mannion – QB – Oregon State – 7,500
10) Mike Evans – WR – Texas A&M – 8,000
In order to afford an assortment of these guys, you’ll also need to find some value on the board. Here are some guys who are underpriced at DraftKings:
1) Blake Bell – QB – Oklahoma – 5,000
2) Odell Beckham – WR – LSU – 4,500
3) Carlos Hyde – RB – Ohio State – 3,250
4) Trevone Boykin – QB – TCU – 4,000
5) Donnell Kirkwood – RB – Minnesota – 3,000
Now take the knowledge and insight you’ve learned here on Gamedayr and use the tools at RotoGrinders.com to refine your skills for the daily fantasy game to show those guys how it’s done. RotoGrinders is your one-stop shop for everything daily fantasy. Be sure to check out the site and take advantage of their exclusive deposit bonuses, as well as their cutting-edge research tools. You’ll be glad you did as FanDuel, DraftKings and DraftStreet will each make at least one fantasy sports nut a millionaire before the end of 2013.