Superstar San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick strapped on a GoPro to take in all the intense football action at a fun little kids’ camp. The former Nevada signal-caller hosted a skills and drills camp at Oceana High School, in Pacifica, California.
It looks like a blast, and even more fun with a crazy-slick camera strapped to the baller’s chest.
More helmet cam fun:
- Minnesota Vikings’ Adrian Peterson
- Florida Gators’ Trey Burton
- Texas Tech brings the energy
- TV show host tries to sack Tennessee QB
- FAU Owls’ quarterback Melvin German III during Spring Game
- Jordan Matthews sports “Star Cam” at Vandy practice