The legendary Barry Sanders hit the Late Show with David Letterman to give his “Top Ten Signs You Probably Won’t Make The Football Hall of Fame.”
Without further ado, here’s the GOAT’s list:
10. Your nickname is Mr. Groin Pull.
9. Your helmet is on backwards.
8. It takes you 45 mintes to do a sit-up.
7. You always forget if it’s “punt” or “bunt.”
6. You were just traded for a tackling dummy.
5. You tear a rotator cuff playing Madden NFL 25.
4. You prefer to stop runners by reasoning with them.
3. Your tattoo reads “#1 Belieber.”
2. The Hall of Fame rarely inducts equipment managers.
1. You spend most of the game with your hands under center, but you aren’t the quarterback.