The wait is finally over. College football is set to kick off on Thursday, Aug. 29, meaning we are officially in football season.
With the first week of games, comes the first chance you have to lay some money down on the line.
Bovada has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 1′s Pac 12 schedule. All times are Pacific Time.
- Utah (-3) vs Utah State - Thursday, August 29th – 5:00 PM
- USC (-22) at Hawaii - Thursday, August 29th – 8:00 PM
- Arizona vs Northern Arizona – No line as of writing - Friday, August 30th – 7:00 PM
- Oregon vs Nicholls State – No line as of writing - Saturday, August 31st – 1:00 PM
- Oregon State vs Eastern Washington – No line as of writing - Saturday, August 31st – 3:00 PM
- Washington (+16) at Auburn - Saturday, August 31st – 4:00 PM
- UCLA (-20) vs Nevada – Saturday, August 31st – 7:00 PM
- Washington (-3.5) vs Boise State - Saturday, August 31st – 7:00 PM
- California (+6) vs Northwestern - Saturday, August 31st – 7:30 PM
- Colorado (+3) at Colorado State - Sunday, September 1st - 3:00 PM
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!