The wait is finally over. College football is set to kick off on Thursday, Aug. 29, meaning we are officially in football season.
With the first week of games, comes the first chance you have to lay some money down on the line.
Bovada has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 1′s SEC schedule.
- South Carolina (-11) vs North Carolina
- Ole Miss (-3) at Vanderbilt
- Florida vs Toledo - No Line as of writing
- Rice vs Texas A&M – No Line as of writing
- Mississippi State (+13) vs Oklahoma State – Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX
- UL Lafayette (+10.5) at Arkansas
- Alabama (-19) vs Virginia Tech – Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
- Kentucky (-4.5) vs Western Kentucky – LP Field, Nashville, TN
- Washington (+15) at Auburn
- Georgia (-2) at Clemson
- LSU (-4.5) vs TCU – Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, TX
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!