College football is set to kick off Week 3 of the 2013 season.
After two losses to FCS-level teams in Week 1, the second weekend of Big 12 games went more or less as expected, with the exception of Texas’ blowout loss to BYU. A new defensive coordinator might mean new results for the Horns moving forward, however.
Vegas Insider has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 3′s Big 12 schedule. All lines are from Sunday September 8, 2013.
- TCU (-6) at Texas Tech (+6) - Thursday, September 12th at 7:30PM EST.
- Oklahoma State vs Lamar – No line as of posting - Saturday, September 14th at Noon EST.
- Oklahoma (-28) vs Tulsa - Saturday, September 14th at Noon EST.
- West Virginia (-38) vs Georgia State - Saturday, September 14th at Noon EST.
- Iowa State (+3) vs Iowa - Saturday, September 14th at 6:00PM EST.
- Kansas State (-35.5) vs UMASS - Saturday, September 14th at 7:00PM.
- Kansas (+56.5) at Rice - Saturday, September 14th at 7:30 PM EST.
- Texas (-3.5) vs Ole Miss - Saturday, September 14th at 8:00PM EST.
- Baylor – OPEN
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!