College football is set to kick off Week 4 of the 2013 season.
The Big 12 has taken its lumps in the early going this year, but several within the league will have the chance to rest up before kicking off the conference slate in earnest next weekend. TCU, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma and Iowa State are all off this week, but there is still money to be made on Saturday.
Vegas Insider has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 4′s Big 12 schedule. All lines are from Monday, September 16, 2013.
- Kansas (-9) vs Louisiana Tech - Saturday, September 21st at Noon EST.
- West Virginia (+4.5) vs Maryland - Saturday, September 21st at 3:30PM EST.
- Baylor (27.5) vs ULM- Saturday, September 21st at 4:00PM EST.
- Texas Tech (-26) vs Texas State - Saturday, September 21st at 7:00PM EST.
- Kansas State (+7) at Texas (-7) - Saturday, September 21st at 8:00PM EST.
- TCU – OPEN
- Oklahoma State – OPEN
- Oklahoma – OPEN
- Iowa State – OPEN
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!