Why write for Gamedayr?
- Gamedayr offers writers of all experience a place to post and store articles.
- Each writer is given a personalized archive. You name your page what you want, promote yourself with a picture and bio, and even integrate it with social media or other blogs.
- Articles that qualify are published to respective Gamedayr Team pages.
- The best Gamedayr writers have the chance to become Featured Writers.
- Our writers are given the freedom to cover exactly what teams, sports, and topics they are most passionate about.
Who should write for Gamedayr?
From the players and press to the coaches, trainers, and fans, we believe anyone surrounding collegiate athletics is a Gamedayr. Gamedayr.com portrays gameday culture through knowledge, opinions, stories, and information. Gamedayr writers can be:
- An experienced columnist or writer.
- Bloggers of all levels.
- College students or university alumni.
- Opinionated or knowledgeable sports fans.
- Die-hard tailgaters.
What Content is Selected for Publication?
Gamedayr accepts a wide variety of content in order to encompass the many perspectives that surround Gameday. Showing passion for your teams will get your content published. We want to know what makes you a Gamedayr!
Gamedayr is looking for creative, original, first-run content such as:
- Game headlines, scores or commentary.
- Interviews of players or coaches.
- Sports travel & roadtrip information
- Tailgating recipes, information, stories and videos
- University, town, & local information
- Anything collegiate athletics or gameday related
Are Gamedayr writers compensated?
No. Gamedayr is for personal brand growth. This is an amazing platform to self promote and increase experience in the online publishing industry.
Have a question that the FAQ’s didn’t answer? Email us with your questions at email@example.com.