This sweet treat is great for a crowd! Make a batch (or two) to share with friends.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup light rum
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1 cup gin
- 1 cup amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen pineapple concentrate
- ¾ cup grenadine syrup
1. Pour the Rums, Gin and Amaretto into a 1 gallon Iced Tea Jar with a spigot.
2. Add the frozen juices and the correct amount of water as directed on the can.
3. Mix well and then add the grenadine.
4. Serve over ice.