Kaylee Hartung joins Maria Taylor, Laura Rutledge, Tim Tebow, and a handful of other young, talented broadcasters for the SEC Network. The Washington & Lee University graduate has also worked with The Longhorn Network and CBS News.
She was born in Baton Rouge, but now calls Austin, Texas home.
You’ll be able to catch Hartung on the “SEC Nation” during the 2014 season, as well as working the sidelines of Southeastern Conference games.
Below is a photo gallery of the SEC Network reporter.
Must See Galleries
- Watching Irishmen Watch Football Should Be New Thanksgiving Tradition
- That Time Lane Kiffin Spotted A Touchdown Before Everyone Else In The World
- Minnesota Player Busts Some Moves to ‘Jump Around’
- Baylor Defender Makes Tackle So Rough You’ll Feel It
- Iron Bowl Viewed Through The Eyes Of Children Is Good Fun
- Nick Young Is The Swaggiest Life Coach Around
- SEC Fans Discussing Playoff Chances Are Realistically Unrealistic
- ‘Bama Up! For Hank’s House Of Houndstooth