Warm ham and cheese sliders with a tangy mustard sauce are perfect for gameday.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 16 dinner-style rolls, cut in half
- 24 slices honey ham
- 16 slices swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls on a rimmed baking sheet, so that they are snugly touching.
- Top each with 1 1/2 slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on each top-half of roll; place on top of ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl combine the mustard, melted butter, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and brown sugar.
- Mix until well blended; evenly pour over the assembled rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes; remove foil and continue baking for 5-10 minutes, or until the tops are golden browned and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.