All of campus parking on football gamedays is reserved for Flynn Fund permit holders. Use the off campus options.
You have four options for arriving to campus for a Boston College football game; Beacon St Meter Parking, Needham Satellite Parking Lot, the Boston College Shuttle, and the MBTA. The public transport system MBTA (aka “The T”) is very efficient, and we would suggest using instead of renting a car. If you arrive early enough scope the street meters along the median of Beacon St in the suburb of Brookline. You can prepay the meters for up to 10 hrs. Parking in the neighborhoods surrounding Boston College is prohibited and will result in towing at the owner’s expense.
MBTA: Train Trasnit- Highly Suggested
Needham Satellite Parking
- Location: 1 First Avenue, Needham, MA 02494
- Genreal public parking is located at Needham Satellite parking lot, located by A on map to right.
- A complimentary shuttle system will take fans between the Needham Satellite lot and campus starting 2 hours prior to kickoff, runs continuously throughout the game, and for two hours after the game has finished. The pick-up and drop-off campus location is in front of the Merkert Chemistry Center on Beacon Street.
- Directions: Located off Rt. 128/I95, take exit 19A to Highland Avenue in Needham heading toward Newton. Turn right onto First Avenue and follow the posted signs to the designated Boston College parking areas.
- Tailgating is prohibited in Needham Lot
Flynn Fund Permit Holder
- On campus football game day parking is restricted to Flynn Fund Permit holders only. For more information about joining the Flynn Fund and receiving on campus parking privileges call 617-552-0772.
- Parking lots open 2 hours before game time for a noon start.
- For all games after 1 PM, parking lots open 3 hours before kickoff.
- Flynn Fund Permit holders should follow the directions listed on the reverse side of their permit for best access to their parking area.
- Traffic will be directed by the BCPD and signs will be posted to identify parking areas.
RV Parking on and around campus does not really exist, so don’t plan on bringing your RV to campus to tailgate.
Charter Bus Parking
Bus permits are required for any bus transporting fans to a BC Football game. Space is limited and permits are distributed on a first-come first-served basis. Requests must be made to the Operations Office (617-552-2628) in writing, by phone or by fax.
Handicapped Accessible parking accommodations must be requested in writing to the Athletic Operations office, with a photo copy of HP Registration or Placard. Space on campus is limited. However, the Needham satellite lot is equipped with accessible vehicles for patrons who are in wheelchairs, have difficulty walking or need assistance. The Drop-off/pick-up location for this shuttle is just outside Gate A of Alumni Stadium. For more information on Handicapped Accessible Parking, please call the Operations office at 617-552-2628. Written requests may be sent to: Operations Office, Football Accessible Parking, Conte Forum Room 320, 140 Commonwealth Ave., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467.