On campus gameday parking opens at 4am. Following are several options for on campus parking including paid and free lots.
- MDOT Lot – $15 Fee. Located just on the northwest intersection of Highway 6 and Old Taylor Rd, just to the south of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
- Intramural Fields – Free. Take the Coliseum Dr exit off of Highway 6 north, take your first left on Hathorn Rd, and your next left at Intramural Dr.
- Kinard Hall – Free. Located by the Water Tower, access from Rebel Dr.
- Oxford Hall – Free. Access from West Jackson Ave.
- Guyton Hall – Free. Access from Fraternity Row across from Chancellor’s House.
- Physical Plant – $15 Fee. Access from Hathorn Rd.
Parking Tip: Do not park along Highway 6, Gertrude Ford Parkway, or University Ave from The Circle to the 4 way stop.
Paid Parking is available downtown at the Ford Center for the Performing Arts for a fee of $20. You can aslo try driving around the downtown area neighborhoods, and just off of campus, and you will probably run into some parking.
All UMAA Foundation lots and barricades will open at 6 a.m. All UMAA Foundation parking credentials allow one standard size vehicle through the barricades. Limousines, RV’s, U-Hauls, and other over-sized vehicles are not allowed. This information is printed on every parking credential. Access inside the barricades is limited to anyone with a UMAA Foundation parking credential. The parking credential must be in clear view on your rear-view mirror or dashboard at all times. UMAA Lots are located on the Ole Miss Gameday Parking Map above.
For information on the UMAA Foundation parking including purchasing season parking CLICK HERE.
The Varsity Club pass gives the holder an opportunity to find an unreserved spot within the barricades in the lots north of the stadium (excluding the Starnes Center, Handicapped Lot, and The Rebel Club/Physical Plant lot), curbs on All-American Drive, and the northeast and northwest Tad Smith Coliseum Lots. Security will guard the Varsity Club parking lots on All-American Drive. Varsity Club Lots are highlighted in yellow on the Ole Miss Gameday Parking Map above.
For more information on the Varsity Club parking including purchasing season parking CLICK HERE.
RV, Bus & Other
RVers have three options for RV Parking. The first two are on campus, and the third is located on the northwest side of town. For more information or questions regarding the Oxford Mall or Intramural Fields RV parking call 662-915-2131. RV Lots are located on the Ole Miss Gameday Parking Map above.
- Oxford Mall: Northeast side of campus off of W Jackson Ave. The Oxford Mall RV Parking is Pay-As-You-Go and is $50/day +$15/day for accompanying vehicle.
- Intramural Fields: Directions – Coliseum Dr exit off of Highway 6 north, take your first left on Hathorn Rd, and your next left at Intramural Dr. The Intramural Fields are free, first come first serve, and do not officially open until Friday, however most campers show up days in advance with no problems.
- If you prefer to stay outside of town head to nearby Sardis Lake, on the northwest side of town, which offers plenty of camping. Visit http://www.sardislake.com/ for more information.
Ole Miss fans looking for season reserved RV parking have the following three options:
- Old Taylor Road near the baseball stadium, $1,400 with hookups
- Tad Smith Coliseum south lot, $1,400 with hookups
- National Food Service Management Institute on Jeanette Phillips Drive, $1,200 with without hookups
For more information on reserved RV Parking Click Here or call (662) 915-2131.
Parking for visiting buses are located on the east end of the Oxford Mall.
Handicap parking is located at the South parking lot off Old Taylor Road. To gain access, proper identification – including the state-issued handicap credential, proper picture identification and the person issued the credential – must be presented. A shuttle service is provided before, during and after the games both to and from Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at gates 9, 12 and 23. A shuttle service is provided starting two and a half hours before kickoff and ending one and a half hours after the game both to and from Vaught-Hemingway Stadium for all special needs/handicap individuals at gates 9, 12 and 23. For more information, call 662-915-7241. Handicap Lot locations are located on the Ole Miss Gameday Parking Map above, highlighted in pink.
Courtesy of: University of Mississippi, OleMissSports.com