On Thursday, Forbes unveiled its list of the World’s Most Powerful Couples. Three couples from the sports world have joined the ranks of Barack and Michelle Obama, as well several others.
Jay-Z, whose recently launched sports agency, Roc Nation, has already signed New York stars Robinson Cano, Victor Cruz and Geno Smith, is on there with the one and only Beyonce.
One of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the position, Tom Brady, is also listed with supermodel wife Gisele — because his life is perfect, that’s why.
[Related: Gisele has really good yoga form]
Finally, FC Barcelona superstar Gerard Pique and Shakira (photo below) also made the cut.
The other elite power couples on the list are as follows:
- Michelle and Barack Obama
- Bill and Melinda Gates
- Xi Jinping (Chinese president) and Peng Liyuan (second wife, former Chinese folk singer)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres
- Marissa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo) and Zachary Bogue (Big-data startup investor)
- Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Patrizio Bertelli and Miuccia Prada (Run the company Prada together)
- Cher Wang (Female billionaire, chairs HTC) and Wenchi Chen (Runs VIA Technologies)
- Mike Nichols (Oscar and Tony-winning director) and Diane Sawyer
- Barry Diller (Billionaire CEO of IAC) and Diane von Furstenberg (Fashion icon)
- Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (Married for 65 years, that’s just plain impressive)