Every year quarterbacks dominate the best-selling jerseys list, and this year is no different.
7 of the 10 players on this list are quarterbacks, while the other three players are all offensive players.
Defense wins championships, but offense helps the profit margins.
10 Top Selling NFL Jerseys
This list is interesting because there’s a nice mix of fresh up-and-comers and long standing vets. It has us wondering whose jersey will make this list next year.
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City – Patrick Mahomes is at minimum one of the top 3 players in the NFL, so it’s no surprise to see him take the number one spot.
- Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay – Obviously with the great TB12 going to the Buccaneers last off-season, he was bound to have one of the top-selling jerseys of 2020. We’re just surprised it’s not number 1!
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore – Last year’s MVP struggled to find the same form this year, throwing fewer touchdowns and more interceptions, but he is still one of the best players in the league and will undoubtedly lead the Ravens to a Superbowl soon.
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle – Russell Wilson’s jersey is a perennial on these lists, though next year his name might not be on a Seahawks jersey!
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Miami – The 5th overall pick in last year’s draft saw a pretty successful rookie campaign, throwing 11 touchdowns in 10 games.
- Juju Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh – That 11-0 run probably booster Smith Schuster’s sales quite a bit, it’s just too bad for the Steelers that it call came crashing down.
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Las Vegas – Josh Jacobs is one of the premier dual-threat runningbacks in the league, and with the Raiders moving to Vegas this year it’s no surprise to see him on this list.
- George Kittle, TE, San Francisco – The Niners were woeful last year, but George Kittle always puts up good stats.
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay – Aaron Rodgers was the MVP this year, but even if he wasn’t, he makes this list year after year after year.
- Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills – Allen had a breakout season in a town that hadn’t see success in a very long time so it makes sense that the Pro Bowler would be on this list.
Who Has the #1 selling NFL Jerseys?
Fresh off a Superbowl victory, Patrick Mahomes leads the Kansas City Chiefs right back to the big game in dominating fashion. He threw 38 touchdowns in 2020, and he’s only 25! The future is bright in Kansas.
Check out this article to learn the best places you can buy NFL jerseys from.